HANDHELD X-RAY SYSTEM
(Nomad MD/75 is currently approved for use in a certain number of states. Please call to inquire.”)
Revolutionizing the Way Radiographs Are Taken
Stay with your patient. Move to the future.
The handheld NOMAD MD X-ray system is designed for general purpose diagnostic X-ray procedures on extremities.
In or out of office, NOMAD MD goes where it’s needed. The NOMAD MD is perfect for:
• Sedated or special needs patients
• Hospitals or clinics with X-ray rooms
• Out-patient settings, including doctors’ offices
• Field operations, such as hospices, long-term care facilities, and residences.
- HANDHELD – Allows operator to stay with the patient during the exam.
- LIGHTWEIGHT – Weighs just 11 lbs. Compact enough to go anywhere.
- SHIELDED – Fully encapsulated X-ray source to allow only the useful beam to escape—protecting the operator and patient from leakage.
- RECHARGABLE – Fully charged battery takes up to 100 X-rays at maximum exposure time.
- EFFICIENT – Outputs 75 kV for anatomical X-rays that produces sharp, clear, diagnostic-quality images.
- VERSATILE – Works with film, phosphor (CR) plates, and digital imaging (DR) receptor plates (up to 10” x 12”).