VIDAR NDT Pro with TigerView Software
Acquire | Store | View | Share
X-Ray Film Digitizer for Non-Destructive Film
The NDT PRO Industrial Film Digitizer is specifically designed to meet the stringent needs of the non-destructive test market. It addresses the unique needs of aerospace, petrochemical and other industrial testing with a lower-cost alternative to the expensive laser scanners currently used throughout the industry.
With VIDAR’s next-generation proprietary High Definition CCD (HD-CCD) technology, and its unique ADC (Automatic Digitizer Calibration) feature, there is virtually no variation in image quality and ensures excellent grayscale reproduction in every image. Unlike other digitizers that require biannual calibration and/or cleaning, VIDAR digitizers need no maintenance or calibration, saving substantial dollars annually.
VIDAR’s NDT PRO features:
• HD-CCD solid-state technology
• Removable/field replaceable LED long-life light source
• Digitizes up to 25 mixed-sized films in batch mode, allowing more productivity and greater efficiency
• Requires no biannual calibration, cleaning, or maintenance saving substantial dollars annually
TigerView Image Management Software stores digital images from CR and DR, as well as digitized images from VIDAR NDT PRO all in one database for easy retrieval, review and sending. TigerView’s enhanced viewer provides tools for magnification, NDT specific measurements, rotation, and enhancement viewing options such as colorized density and image negation.
- Small foot print and lightweight
- Handles film from 2.36” to 14” wide by 8” to 51” long
- HD-CCD solid-state technology
- Removable/field replaceable LED long-life light source
- 0.5 to 4.0 OD, based on ISO 14096
- 11 line pairs per mm with geometric accuracy better than 1% or two pixels, whichever is greater, in both axes
- Digitize up to 25 mixed-sized films in batch mode, allowing more productivity and greater efficiency
Table 1 14″ x 17″